Date: June 18th on Thursday, 2020
in 7th and 8th sessions from 15:30 to 17:00 (16:30 – 18:00 in JST)
Course: Japanese Listening 2
Used app: Video Conference on DingTalk. One image file was used supplementary on BBS. I was looking at PPT slides during the class. The PPT slides were not shown to the students, shown only on my computer screen. Those PPT slides read the scripts and have embedded mp3 files to make it easy for me to play the audio.
Numbers of Students: 26: One student was absent.
– Attendance Check : 24 students typed his/her attendance on BBS. One was absent through the class, and two came a little late.
– There was one incident in which a student didn’t answer to my calling. This resulted in reducing the score for grading.
– Redo of Exercise IV of the section in the textbook. The exercise includes the construction of [Subject]-wa [Place]-ni arimasu/imasu which means an existence of someone/something.
– Rote exercise of Ta-form of verbs.
– Exercise I of section 24 in the textbook, which includes the use of abstract noun “tokoro” for two aspects on time sequence; one is just before, the other is right after.
– Introduction of “Tari, tari” construction.
– Exercise II, III, and IV
– No homework was assigned.
Issues and Problems:
< I have no time to write them now>