Date: June 1 on Monday, 2020 from 9:50 to 11:20 (10:50 – 12:20 in JST)
Course: Japanese Listening 2
Used app: Streaming on DingTalk, Presentation by Powerpoint with 63 slides
Numbers of Students: 27
26 students stayed with me from the start to the end. One student was recorded for his?her? shorter watching that was 80 minutes.
– Attendance Check : 27 students typed his/her attendance by themselves on BBS.
– Connection Check: 26 students answered. Quiz during the class was used to be done on BBS before. But quiz was done in the form of so-called “5-question quiz” in this class as done in the composition class for the second grade students. BBS was used only once during the class in order to check the connection between me and the students.
1: Basics of Japanese grammar
– Adjectives and intransitive verbs that can be used in “Wa-ga construction” in order to avoid a terrible fossilization of misunderstanding that the first particle is “-wa” and the second “-ga”.
2: Review of the last class
– Review of “V-nai de kudasai” and listening exercise using textbook material.
3: Exercise III and IV of the section 21 of the textbook
– Paying attentions to the difference between Intransitive verbs and transitive verbs.
– No homework was assigned.
Issues and Problems:
– I was ill-prepared for Exercise IV of the section 21. And it was not good to skip Exercise III on the way but to come back to it again because of poor time control.