Date: June 15th on Monday, 2020 from 8:00 to 9:30 (9:00 – 10:30 in JST)
Course: Japanese Conversation 4
Used app: Streaming on DingTalk, Presentation by Powerpoint with 64 slides
Numbers of Students: 26 out of 28.
– Fully attendant for 90min : 21
– Shorter signing-in: 86, 47, and 26 seconds.
– Two students can be assumed their participation through the activities, although the system recorded no signing in.
Responses onto the BBS:
– Attendance check by a student his/herself: 26.
– 1st Quiz: 19 students responded.
– 2nd Quiz: 26 students responded.
– Attendance check at the end: 19 students responded.
– Causative sentences, issues of “-totte” v.s. “-taishite”, and “V1-ta toorini V2”
– Five students were asked to send a MP3 or M4A by Wednesday night. Those students were asked to record their own speaking of conversation between two part time job workers.
Issues and Problems:
This was the last time that I taught in the form of PPT slide show streaming. The following conversation classes for 1837 class were changed to be in the form of Video conference. This change happened because I had to do many supplementary classes in the last three weeks of this semester.