Date: June 30 on Tuesday, 2020 from 15:30 to 17:00 (16:30 – 18:00 in JST)
Course: Japanese Basic Composition 2
Used app: .Streaming of Dingtalk to show PPT presentation.
Numbers of Students:
– Numbers of attendance by self-claiming onto BBS: 25 students left inputs of “Shusseki”. Three students came late.
– Numbers of attendance at the end: 26 students sent their answers for 60-question quiz.
“60-question quiz” : Since this was the last composition class in this school year, what we had learned was reviewed in the form of quiz. The quiz was to ask the following items:
– Speech/writing style of Japanese
– “Da-Dearu” writing style for composition. Questions covered the most of pattern of sentence endings for Noun-, Na-Adj, I-Adj, and Verb predicate sentences with parameters of past/non-past and positive/negative.
– Proper uses of conjunctive particles
– Some sentence endings to describe cahanges in time sequence like “te-iru”, “te-kita”, and “te-iku+guess”
No HWA. The students need to prepare for the alternative test for final examination on coming Tuesday.
Issues and Problems:
This kind of test should have been done not in the last class, but in much earlier so that the students could get a good feedback to improve their weaknesses.