Date: June 22nd on Monday, 2020 from 9:50 to 11:20 (10:50 – 12:20 in JST)
Course: Japanese Listening 2
Used app: Video Conference on DingTalk. Eight images were used supplementary on BBS so that a student could look at the images on smartphone simultaneously when watching the video conference. I was also looking at PPT slides during the class on my computer screen. These PPT slides were not shown to the students, but showed me the scripts and were used to play the audio by the embedded mp3 files onto the slides.
Numbers of Students:
– At the beginning:
– Self-claiming attendance by the means of input “Shusseki” onto BBS: 26
– Attendance check using the video conference monitor: 27
– At the end by answering the question that I gave them at the end of the class: 19
– “V-ta hou-ga ii” and “V-nai hou-ga ii”.
– Exercise I and II of the section 25 in the textbook
– No homework was assigned.
Issues and Problems:
< I have no time to write them now>