Date: June 1st on Monday, 2020 from 8:00 to 9:30 (9:00 – 10:30 in JST)
Course: Japanese Conversation 4
Used app: Streaming on DingTalk, Presentation by Powerpoint with 57 slides
Numbers of Students: 23 out of 28. 5 students were recorded as completely absent.
Fully attendant for 90min : 17
Shorter signing-in: 85, 77, 35, 7, and 1 minutes.
Responses onto the BBS:
– Attendance check by a student his/herself: 25. However, three of the 25 were recorded as completely absent by the system. One student came late and stayed shorter times.
– 1st Quiz: 17 students responded. This was simply to ask two particles to make a passive sentence.
– 2nd Quiz: 18 students responded. This was to measure how well the students understand the conversation of Min’nano Nihongo section 37.
– 3rd Quiz: 21 students responded. This was to measure if or not the students understand a conjunctive particle “-noni” that indicated surprise and/or disappointment. No student got the right answer.
– Attendance check at the end: 20 students responded. This was to distinguish a passive sentence and honorable sentence with both using “reru/rareru”.
– Review of passive sentences. The four types were discussed with rote exercise ogf passive form of verbs.
-Many activities including passive sentences and conjunctive particle “-noni”.
– No homework was assigned.
– Three students were asked to send a MP3 or M4A by Wednesday night. Those students were asked to record their own speaking of conversation between two part time job workers.
Issues and Problems:
<No time to write about it, right now>