Date: July 3rd on Friday, 2020 from 13:40 to 15:10 (14:40 – 16:10 in JST)
Course: Japanese Conversation 4
Used app: Streaming was used at the first, and then Video conference was used i n the second half of the class. Both are the functions of DingTalk. Dingtalk’s BBS is also used to show the students some images.
Numbers of Students:
– Attendance check by the students’ self-claimed input of “Shusseki” onto BBS : 26
– Attendance check at the end of the class by the names appearing on the streaming show windows: 21
(1) Review of the last class by PPT slide show streaming
– The listening material taken from section 12-1 of “Dekiru Nihongo” in which Park-san says that she doesn’t feel well to her friend Yamaguchi-san.
– The students repeated some practices for several expressions included in the conversation like the particle “-mo” for emphasizing how much it is, another particle “-shika” for emphasizing how less it is, suggestion “-tara douka”, and doing something A without doing something B “-naide,”
(2) Learning the new part of the conversation between Park-san and Yamaguchi-san.
– Using Dingtalk’s function of video conference, the class learned the new part of listening materials that follows what we had learned. It included “-trashii” and “-naide,”
– No HA.
Issues and Problems:
This was the last class in the second semester.