Date: April 13th on Monday, 2020 from 9:50 to 11:20 (10:50 – 11:20 in JST)
Course: Japanese Listening 2
Used app: Streaming on DingTalk, Presentation by Powerpoint (84 slides)
Numbers of Students: 27
24 students stayed with me from the start to the end. It seems that shorter participation is increasing; three students were recorded for their times as 82,74, and 72 minutes.
– Attendance Check : All the 27 students typed “Shusseki” on BBS
– Quiz 1 : 27 students answered. This question was intended to know whether or not the students recognized that the man in the conversation was actually a suspicious guy.
– Quiz 2: 25 answered. Questions are to check if the students know or not the names of a cup of cold water, wet towel, and chop sticks in Japanese restaurants.
– Quiz3: 24 answered. This question was to measure if students understand rough plot of the conversation or not.
– Quiz at the End: 26 students typed a sentence that meant “I am going to enjoy a party under the sakura flowers with my friends tomorrow”. One student missed particle “-o”.
1: Interrogative sentences of verbs predicate in past tense.
2: Listening to a Conversation for an invitation and making an appointment.
Small test of particles “-ga”, “-o”, “-de”,”-ni”. Students are asked to fill blanks with particles in sentences. Deadline is 17th on Friday.
Issues and Problems:
It was difficult to conduct activities of conversation on line. I just imagine that the students are saying person B’s utterances while I speak as person A in a conversation.